What are the advantages of farm machinery?
Wikipedia continues: “Besides improving production efficiency, mechanization encourages large scale production and improves the quality of farm produce. On the other hand, it displaces unskilled farm labor, causes environmental pollution, deforestation and erosion.”
What are the advantages and disadvantages of machinery in agriculture?
Modern machines can reduce efforts of farmers. It is used to supply water to the crops. Machines are useful for sowing the seeds. It is chemical pest control.
What are the advantages of using the equipment?
Machinery is being extensively used because of certain advantages.
- The following are the chief advantages of the use of machinery:
- Use of Natural Forces:
- Heavy and Delicate Work:
- Faster Work:
- More Accurate Work:
- Strain on:
- Cheap Goods:
- Mobility of Labour:
What is the advantages and disadvantages of machine?
Machines help man to reduce his job. Machines reduce the time taken to do a job. Machines can do the job of more persons in less time.
What are advantages and disadvantages of modern agriculture?
There has been an increase in the use of chemical fertilisers and pesticides to try to improve crop yields and farmers profits.
Advantages and disadvantages of modern chemicals.
|Increased crop yield as fertiliser makes crops grow better||Increased river pollution due to chemical run-off|
What are the problems of agricultural mechanization?
LIMITATION OF FARM MECHANIZATION.
- Economic factors: Farm machines are not readily available in the country.
- Poverty: Most of the farmers are poor and can not afford to buy or own farm machines.
- Land tenure system: Land fragmentation and system of ownership like communal do not allow the use of farm machines.
What are the disadvantages of modern agriculture?
Disadvantages of Modern Technology in Agriculture
- Reduce the Fertility of the Soil. The excessive usage of technology in the fields reduces the fertility of the soils. …
- Lack of Education in Farmers. …
- Use of Fertilizers and Pesticides. …
- High Maintaining Cost. …
- Environmental Damage.
What is the disadvantage of machine?
Machines are expensive to buy, maintain and repair. Machine with or without uninterrupted use will get broken and worn-out. Their maintenance or repairs are costly, difficult to set up and operate without previous training.
What are the advantages of modern equipment?
Newer equipment offers better output and production capability, making the workplace more productive. Energy Saving Capability- Modern office equipment offers the benefit of energy saving capability by entering power saving mode when not in use.
What are the disadvantages of mechanization?
Disadvantages of Mechanization in office
- Heavy Investment. The initial cost of a machine is high. …
- Waste. An idle machine is a waste. …
- Retrenchment Problem. …
- No Trained Staff. …
- Increase Cost of Operation. …
- No Power No Work. …
- Break Down of Machine. …
- Set Right the Machines.
What are the disadvantages of machine language?
|Machine language makes fast and efficient use of the computer.||All operation codes have to be remembered|
|It requires no translator to translate the code. It is directly understood by the computer.||All memory addresses have to be remembered.|
What are the disadvantages of office machine?
Disadvantages of Office Mechanisation:
- Surplus of Staff: It has been observed that there are machines for which a skilled hand is needed for operation. …
- High cost of Installation: ADVERTISEMENTS: …
- Under-Utilisation of Machines: …
- Cost of Operation: …
- Cost of Break-down: …
- Monotony: …
- Workers’ Hostility:
What are the uses of machines?
The basic purpose for which most simple machines are designed is to reduce the effort (force) required to perform a simple task. To achieve this, the force applied must act over a longer distance or period of time resulting in the same amount of work being performed by a smaller force.