How much does a tractor cost in India?
Tractor Price List
|New Tractors in India||Tractor HP||New Tractor Price in India|
|Swaraj 744 FE||48 HP||₹6.25-6.60 lac*|
|Mahindra 575 DI XP Plus||47 HP||₹6.00-6.45 lac*|
|Mahindra 475 DI||42 HP||₹5.45-5.80 lac*|
|Farmtrac 60 PowerMaxx||55 HP||₹7.20-7.55 lac*|
Which tractor is best to buy in India?
Best Selling Tractor Brands In India For Financial Year 2019-20
How do I buy a tractor?
Here are the tips of buying a new tractor from the best tractor manufacturers in India:
- Consider Finance Options. Before buying a new tractor from their desired tractors dealers, a buyer should try to explore the possible finance options.
- On-ground Planning. …
- Read Blog and Surveys. …
- Take Proper Time.
How does a tractor cost?
Questions & Answers on Tractor
|Brand Name (HP Range)||Minimum Price||Maximum Price|
|John Deere – (38 to 60) HP||Rs. 6.5 Lakh||Rs. 12.10 Lakh|
|Kubota – (21 to 45) HP||Rs. 4.1 Lakh||Rs. 8.7 Lakh|
|New Holland – (35 to 65) HP||Rs. 5.28 Lakh||Rs. 11.25 Lakh|
|Sonalika – (20 to 55) HP||Rs. 3.67 Lakh||Rs. 8.75 Lakh|
How much does a 2020 tractor cost?
Compact Tractors cost anywhere between $9,000 – $11,000. Mid range capacity tractors with 30 to 75 hp usually cost anywhere from $25,000 to $50,000. Large size tractors with about 100 hp, 4-wheel drive could cost anywhere between $50,000 to $75,000.
What is the cheapest tractor to buy?
5 Cheapest Sub-Compact Tractors
- Yanmar SA221 (about $14,988)
- Kioti CK2510 (about $15,610)
- Massey Ferguson GC1700 (about $16,000)
- Steiner 450DX (about $18,758)
- LS Tractor MT225E (about $19,000)
What is the number 1 selling tractor?
Mahindra & Mahindra
Mahindra Tractor Brand is the number 1 tractor selling brand in the world. It is an India manufacturer which produces quality feature tractors according to the want of the farmers.
Which tractor engine is best?
2021 Best Mileage Tractor List in India
- New Holland 3230. To start with the Tenth Most Fuel-Efficient Tractor in the Indian Farming Industry, New Holland 3230. …
- Sonalika DI 745 III Sikander. …
- Swaraj 735 FE. …
- Mahindra 275 DI. …
- John Deere 5050 D. …
- Powertrac Euro 50. …
- Farmtrac 45 Smart. …
- Eicher 380.
Which tractor is best?
Best Tractors in India
- John Deere India Pvt Ltd. This company is an Indian subsidiary of the USA based Deere & Company. …
- Mahindra & Mahindra. …
- Tractors and Farmers Equipment Limited (TAFE) …
- Escorts. …
- Sonalika (International Tractors Ltd) …
- Balwan Tractors (Force Motors Ltd) …
- New Holland Agriculture. …
- Indo Farm Tractors & Motors Ltd.
What to know before buying a tractor?
8 Things To Consider When Buying A Tractor
- Engine. The heart of the tractor, the engine provides the power to do heavy work. …
- Transmission. …
- Hitches. …
- Power Take-Off. …
- Hydraulics. …
- Tires. …
- Rollover Protective Structure. …
Who qualifies for a tractor loan?
The applicant has to be at least 18 years of age to avail a tractor loan. The maximum age of the applicant, as on the date of funding, will have to be 60 years. The minimum annual income of the applicant should be Rs. 1,50,000.
How much does a good tractor cost?
New Tractor Average Costs
Mid-size tractors with 30 to 75 hp usually cost anywhere from $25,000 to $50,000. Larger tractors with about 100 hp, 4-wheel drive and a cab tend to run $50,000 to $75,000. Tractors with 100 to 150 hp usually cost anywhere from $75,000 to $150,000.
How much does a tractor tire cost?
How much do tractor tires cost? A radial design tractor tire from Titan Tire Corporation has an average retail price of US$1,600 to US$2,900. Some new tires might come cheaper at US$400, but still, it costs a fortune for many. Buying used tractor tires will save you from breaking your bank.
What is a good price for a used tractor?
Used Tractor Average Costs
Gently used compact and small tractors with up to 40 hp sell for anywhere from $6,000 to $15,000. A three-year-old agricultural tractor with 50 to 75 hp would likely sell for $20,000 to $35,000. A gently used agricultural tractor with 95 to 120 hp would sell for $50,000 to $75,000.
Is there a blue book for tractors?
Honestly, there is no blue book in the tractor industry. They always value a tractor to high or to low. The best thing for getting a close figure on a tractor’s value is by going to farm machinery auctions.