How do I reset my Yale forklift password?
- Looking to change the password on your Hyster or Yale forklift? …
- Turn the ignition key to the on position.
- Press the star button (*) three times. …
- Enter the forklift password and press the star button (*).
- Now that you’re in the service menu, press the 4 or 5 button to go back 1 level if need be.
How do you clear the fault code on a Toyota forklift?
Toyota forklift maintenance reset
- Press and hold buttons B and D simultaneously for 2 seconds. A short beep should sound both at the beginning of the 2 seconds and after 2 seconds has passed. …
- Press button C within 10 seconds. …
- Within 10 seconds, press and hold buttons B and D simultaneously for 2 seconds.
How do you clear the code on a Clark forklift?
the code flashing feature of the ECU. by a single 3 second long flash. turned OFF. the key to the ON position, cycle the foot pedal by depressing it to the floor and then fully releasing it.
How can I speed up my Yale forklift?
hello, your instructions are very similar to what i received for Yale MPE’s or MPW’s.
- Press horn button, turn on key, horn will sound.
- Release horn button, press Lift or Lower to adjust speed setting.
- Horn will sound 1 for low, 2 for medium, 3 times for fast.
- Lower handle completely…setting is now saved.
- Turn off.
What is a Raymond forklift?
The Raymond 9600/9700 pallet trucks are dual purpose very narrow aisle lift trucks for pallet handling and/or case picking. Every Raymond pallet truck moves more loads quickly and efficiently; with stability at height, smooth hydraulic controls, precise load handling and an ergonomically designed operator compartment.
How do you clear the fault code on a Hyster forklift?
PROCEDURE OR ACTION:
- Disconnect battery + connection.
- Replace display. See Electrical System 2200YRM1427 or Electrical System 2200YRM1327 .
- Restore battery connection.
- Turn truck power ON and press both the Scroll arrow buttons for two seconds.
What does SAS mean on a Toyota forklift?
Toyota SAS Protects Forklift Operators
System of Active Stability (SAS) works by continually monitoring the forklift’s operations and automatically taking protective action when needed.
How do you clear the codes on a Unicarrier forklift?
Turn the forklift key switch on while simultaneously starting the stopwatch. 2. Wait for 3 seconds, then proceed to press the forklift accelerator 5 times within 5 seconds. If it takes longer than 5 seconds to press the accelerator down 5 times, there is a chance you may forgo clearing the Nissan forklift codes.
How do you clear the code on a Caterpillar forklift?
Press and hold the accelerator for 10 seconds or more. Doing so erases the results of the self-diagnostic test, successfully clearing the forklift codes.
How do you clear CAT engine codes?
Logged Codes can be erased simply by a technician using Cat ET. Logged Events – these are Events that affect the health of the engine, such as low oil pressure or high coolant temperature. The technician can erase them with ET but he needs factory passwords to do it. This is usually done when the engine is overhauled.